We are looking for a Full Stack Android Developer for our team who is a progressive thinker and can stand the responsibility for delivering projects across a multidisciplinary and cutting edge stack. An amazing human being! Strong in heart & HUNGRY to make bold work!You will be responsible to handle big, tricky, unorganized and almost always highly sensitive Enterprise data and engineer a product which requires not just awareness about programming best practices, but code security loopholes as well. You will be required to have incredible team chemistry and be innovative in your approach about everything!
- Engineer apps based on requirements
- Write scalable and maintainable code
- Fix bugs & make improvements in existing apps
- Write documentations
SUPERPOWERS YOU'LL NEED…
- A comprehensive experience (2+ years) with app development in Android Studio & Gradle.
- Experience in working with third party libraries like – Retrofit, OkHttp, DbFlow or GreenDao or Ormlite, Picasso or Fresco.
- An insane lover of Git.
- Have at least one app to showcase.
- Great English communication skills.
- Experiences in – RxAndroid, MVP Pattern, Scrum, Dependency injection will be a plus.
- Experience in testing is a plus.
- Opportunity to work with a young, friendly and creative team
- Attend top industry training and events
- Free lunch and coffee